These days, thousands of people and organizations are opting for a Drupal7 developer who can develop Drupal 7 sites which can empower an endless variety of sites. Basically, Drupal is an open source content management system (CMS) and content management framework (CMF) written in PHP. It offers a sophisticated programming interface for developers and no programming skills are required for basic website installation and administration. With more new features of modern design and coding available in it, the arrival of Drupal’s new version Drupal 7, the open source CMS developers and users across the globe have become enthralled. Let’s take a look on some of the reasons why to choose Drupal 7 for CMS development:
- The installation process has been simplified. Drupal supports most web servers (Apache is recommended), PHP 5.2.4+, and most databases (MySQL 5.0.15+ is recommended)
- Drupal 7 is user friendly and thus finding as well as carrying out your daily tasks gets easier once the administrative interface is revamped
- It’s more flexible and thus you can define content structure of your own and add custom fields to the content, comments, users, and so on
- Accessibility is better and Drupal now offers semantic web support with RDFa (or Resource Description Framework – in – attributes)
- Being an open source platform, Drupal receives ongoing betterment from the thousands of productive and smart people working together for enhancing Drupal themes, modules and distributions.
Everyone is going ahead and hitting the web using Drupal 7 as it is backed by thousands of add-on Drupal 7 modules and designs which let everybody build any kind of a site one can imagine!