The client approached SynapseIndia with a requirement to develop an iPhone and iPad app that would work as a platform for display free and paid images; and would also facilitate the users to either purchase them if paid or download if free.
“Ehdaat” - is an app for iPhone and iPad users that they can use to search and purchase images. The app runs on iOS 5.0 and iOS 6.0.
- The app supports Arabic language.
- Each category has sets of free images and sets of packages. These are created by the admin.
- Users can view the image thumbnails of the free images and preview the images that are available in packages.
- Free images can be downloaded without anything to be paid. The downloaded images can be stored in the device storage memory.
- In case users want to buy a whole packages, they need to make online payments using in-app purchase functionality. They can view their purchase history.
- Users need to register with the app and login every time they use it.
- Application allows the users to share the images through Email, Twitter, Facebook and MMS.
- The app also alerts users about the new packages available to download using push notification alerts.
CMS Admin Functionalities:
- The admin can add/edit/remove categories and respective sub categories that would be listed on the application.
- The admin can add/remove free images for each category/subcategory. Every category has only 3 images to be downloaded that would be available for the users.
- The admin can also add/remove paid packages for each category/subcategory. Every package will have 5 images.
iPhone & iPad