The client approached SynapseIndia for developing a site that would work as an online mouth-piece of client's business.
Aggritek International LLC (“AGI”) is a Washington, USA Company that takes a “Real-time” position in managing the transportation of processed minerals from the mine site/production plant right through to the customer-designated delivery points.
On an outset, we have taken the following steps to give the website its perfect shape:
- We have created an admin panel to Manage Users, Manage Customers, Manage New Orders, Manage Invoicing section and Manage Completed Orders tab in the master admin.
- We have implemented the Manage Users section so that admin can add/edit/delete the Client, Trucker, and Accounts Payable users. We have also listed the all added users.
- We have added the Manage Customers section so that admin can add the customers with the basic details like Customer Name, Address, E-mail, Office Phone, account number etc.
- We have implemented the feature so that the admin can update the charges of Product Loading, Hawaiian Cement Lease, Hawaiian Cement Scale, AGI Capital Improvement Premium and Excise Tax charges.
- We have implemented Manage New Orders section so that admin can place the order by using the below 5 steps:
1 - In first step admin able to select the Load Type and Customer Acct No., we have implemented an Auto search feature for the Customer Acct No such that if a user enters a customer account number an auto-filled drop down appears so that user can select the account number from the drop down and Customer Name field will auto-fill.
2 - In the second step admin able to select the Requested Delivery Date and Hawaiian Cement Ref. No.(order date) from the calendar and Delivery Location will auto fill based on the customer account number.
3 - Admin can able to enter the Customer Ref. no. and Comment in the third step.
4 - In the fourth step admin able to select the Product Description and enter the Volume - Tons.
5 - In the last step admin can review the order and edit the same by using the back button and then save the order.
- We have implemented the email notification sent to trucker user when admin saves the order.
- We have implemented the feature so that Admin can enter the confirm the delivery date and an email notification will be sent to the client user that trucker confirms the delivery date. Admin also able to print the order.
- We have added the Manage Completed Orders section to the admin so that admin can review the reports. We have created the Month To Date, Monthly Summary and Monthly Invoice Summary reports. We have implemented the feature so that admin can print the completed summary and invoice under the Manage Completed Orders section.
- We have implemented the feature that client user also able to places the order and view the status under the Manage Pending Delivery section. Client user also able to view the reports. We have also implemented the feature so that client user can also print the order, completed summary and invoice.
- We have implemented the Manage Scale Tickets section so that Trucker user enter the Scale Tickets tons and Delivery date. When Trucker completed the entering Scale Tickets Invoice email will be sent to the Accounts Payable user and completed summary reports email will be sent to the Admin, Client and Trucker.
- We have implemented the feature so that an Invoice email will be sent to the Accounts Payable when Trucker user completed the order and admin can also send the email by clicking the send email button under the Completed Invoices section.
Design HTML & CSS
Retail & Wholesale
Working with SynapseIndia and my programmers has been a rewarding experience.