The client approached us with a requirement of developing a site that would enable the users to post advertisements and others can respond to those advertisements.
The design PSDs were devised at our end and we have converted them into HTML as well. The site connects buyers and sellers where they can deal-in high-tech and scientific equipment. The website is being developed in PHP, MySQL using Oxyclassified script. The site allows users to post ads on the site and guest users can contact the ad owners if the ads matches their requirement. The “Buy Ads” feature allows the guests to contact the ad owners through mails.
The unique features that we have incorporated in the site includes:
- Mobile templates: People can browse the site from their handsets with ease as we have incorporated mobile templates.
- Location filter: Configured one or more fields that can be chosen and will be remembered as current location. All displayed ads will reflect that chosen location every time a user opens the browser, until a user changes it again.
- Location sub-domains: Configured a field that is to be used as a sub-domain every time you select it as a location.
- Customized listing posting form: Added unlimited fields of various types including Google Maps, Images, Files and YouTube Videos. Admin can even create category specific fields whenever needed. So the listing form for posting Real Estate ads will be different from the form for posting cars ads.
- Customizable quick search and refine search forms: Choose the fields that admin wants to appear in your search forms.
- Zip/Postcode area search: Allows your visitors to search ads within a radius distance from a given zip / postcode location.
- Email Alerts: Your visitors can choose to be notified when new listings that match their search are added.
- Registered users can save favorite ads so that they can go through them in any later instances.
- Users can even Tweet an ad whenever they are posted here.