The client came to us with three websites: www.pecplanroom.com, www.pe-material-order.com and www.precisionelectricco.com. The websites were having some inherent issues and the client intended to get rid of them.
After an analysis of the websites, we have suggested and implemented an array of changes in them. Let’s discuss few of them here:
- We have tested and fixed various bugs like removing tax section from the admin panel, file uploading issue, CSV format issue, view report and project category name and database connection issue in some pages.
- We have implemented the new CSV format and structure and resolved the CSV upload and download issue.
- We have implemented the functionality so that the categories are expanded and collapsed in one click also we have implemented the same expand and collapsed feature on the categories items.
- We have added new fields like subtotal, tax and the integrated the formula to calculate the sub-total and total price.
- We have implemented an auto search feature for the items such that if users enter a character an auto filled drop down appears so that user can select item from the drop down.
- We have implemented the new section in admin panel to summaries the postal order [PO] and tax percent for that postal order on the bases of categories under individual projects.
- We have implemented the email notification sent to venders when an admin modify the project from the admin section so that the vendor of the project gets notified via an email that his/her project has been modified.
- We have implemented the email notification sent to user when an admin added a new project from the admin section on the site so that the all the users on the site gets notified via an email that a new project has been added to the site.
- We have integrated the purchase agent section functionality into the admin section of the websites.
Red Hat Linux