The client wanted us to develop a website that would help the users to login through their social networking credentials and explore the utilities it is offering. The idea of the website was to popularize few products and giving a platform as well through which users can share them on their networking home pages.
Keeping client's requirement in mind, we have developed the website (Snoball.me) that would help the users to share and popularize few products they would be winning from certain online lottery. To achieve the goals we have taken following initiatives:
- Our designing team designed the of the site logo based on the provided logo draft. Before designing it, our designers conducted a thorough study of the logos being used in the market, and the kind of logos Snoball's competitors are using. Only after taking into consideration to all these points, our designers sent an assortment of logos to choose from.
- Our team has also designed the home page that shows the description of different forms of winning types with an option to sign-in using Facebook, Twitter and Google+. For the same, our team has made use of vibrant colors, which can be in sync with the theme.
- We have brought into use the Socialengine Script at the core of this model to develop a prototype having “one auction and one product”.
The funtionalities of the site include:
- Users can sign in to the site using their social networking (Google+, Facebook, Twitter) credentials.
- After registering they can share the products across these social media platforms.
- Once the auction ends the winners are declared based on the three facts:
- Lucky share: A random sharer is picked and declared winner.
- Most share: Users who have shared most number of times.
- Recent share: Users who have shared just before the auction ending time.
- After the winners are declared they are notified via emails.
Further to the discussed points, we have also enabled the functionality to send discount codes after the time runs out for a particular product or when the auction gets ended. These codes get distributed based on three criteria viz. Most Recent, Farthest Reach and Lucky Chance.
Design HTML & CSS
Website & GUI Design