The client approached us to design and develop a Magento store that would allow the users to design their own shoes and buy them right away. Apart from the regular designing and development task, we were expected to integrate a Flash Konfigurator that would help users to design their shoes.
Scurdy.com is an innovative web space which allows its customers to design and buy shoes. This website demanded heavy graphic works and we were all set to toil hard. Our aim was to grab instant user attention and tempt them to browse through the web pages. A lot of vibrant images, clubbed with inviting catching lines were designed in cool fonts. The home page has been deliberately kept away from being too texty and we made it more loaded with images, graphics and style texts.
We have suggested the client to add a Flash Konfigurator.The Konfigurator has been developed allowing customers to choose their shoe sizes as well as the patterns they want to get inscribed on their shoes. Adding graphics and text is also possible. The options can be chosen from the right hand panels. The text and graphics can be moved and placed wherever the user wants and the size can also be increased or decreased.
Alongside, there are other frontend and backend implementations done in the site. We are trying to list them here:
A user needs to register with the site before purchasing anything. The integrated fields to be filled up by the prospected customer using various credentials like username/password, name, address, phone number, ZipCode, etc. After registration, they can log-in using the same credentials. Email IDs can also be used for registration, which is also useful to retrieve the forgotten password.
- Users can view and edit their account details like shipping, billing address etc.
- They can view the details of the product available on the site while narrowing down their search by selecting various categories and sub-categories is also possible.
- Users can add products in the shopping cart and can pay for them while checking them out. If they do not buy it while checking out, their search results can be saved and referred to later.
- They can view an invoice, stating the actual price including or excluding all taxes and additional costs of the product(s) they are going to buy. After successful purchasing of a product, the product inventory will be updated.
The admin can manage (add/delete/modify) product categories and product sub-categories on the site. We have enabled the administrator to add unlimited number of product categories and sub-categories on the website.
- The admin can keep a track of the available stock. The admin can manage (add/delete/modify) available products on the site. - He/she can add product name and description along with an image of the same, and can upload bulk product information by importing excel files
- The price list, offers, discounts and "on sale" items will also be managed by the admin. He/she will assign the value of items and will also decide upon the referral rewards value.
- The admin can scan the products ordered or purchased and generate an invoice after payment. He/she can also manage the users.
Design HTML & CSS
E Commerce Websites
Website & GUI Design
Flash Application & Animation