The client approached us with a requirement to develop a feedback automation and review site.
The site works as an intelligent feedback system, which uses social commerce technology to collect customer feedbacks, product reviews, comments, and recommendations. These are used to generate positive viral effects on websites, social media and search engines which increase customer trust and sales. The site is developed in CakePHP2, MYSQL clubbing with Twitter Bootstrap 2 technology. There are three types of users:
1. Site Administrator: Owner of feedback automation and rating site.
2. Clients: The owners of the websites who want to use the services of "Feedback Automation" site to get their products and services reviewed by their end customers.
3. End Customers: They are the users of the websites owned by the clients.
The site allows the end customers to rate the products and services provided by the clients' websites; while they can also report bugs present on the site if any. The website has 5 main features:
1. Seller Rating: Ratings and feedbacks given to the client by the end customer.
2. Site Rating: Ratings and feedbacks given to the client's website by the end customer.
3. Product Rating: End users can rate the product purchased and share his/her feedback.
4. Bug Report: Report any bug on the website
5. Market Research: This will be the survey questions added by the client that will be available for end users to fill.
The site has social sharing options for the rating page. Clients have the ability to login/register via social sharing network [facebook/twitter] as well as normal signup. SendGrid extension has been used for all the mail communications done on the website. The seller rating request, site rating requests, follow up emails and other emails. The payment method to be used on the site is "Stripe".