The project was about developing an e-shop using nopCommerce. The client wanted us to develop a simple eCommerce site where products are segregated properly in their respected categories.
Stogiepack.com is an ecommerce site that offers cigars. According to the requirement, we have developed the using nopCommerce technology. Alike any other e-store, Stogiepack.com also allows its users to browse through various product categories, add products to the shopping cart, save shopping details, and pay for the products through payment gateway.
The website is developed using ASP.NET 4.0 MVC and SQL Server. The website allows the customer to get registered and purchase product. Users can maintain wish-list and can check out the products later also. There is also a feature for the distributor to get purchase the licenses and there is a level of licenses in the application.
To go through the product listing and to explore other features & functionalities of the site, users need to get registered with the site and to purchase a license from the predefined license levels and make payments via Authorize.net. Licensed users can login and view product prices based on the selected license level. The admin of the site can perform the following tasks:
- Manage (add/edit/delete) license levels.
- Manage (edit/delete) licensed user information.
- Manage (add/edit/delete) the products and images.
- Manage (add/edit/delete) different products pricing based on the license levels.
- View payments received from the licensed users.
- Manage the shipping rate for each product based on their pricing level.
- Generate reports - print order sheets, track purchasing, export user information.
- Add and manage the content of the static web-pages.
Microsoft Dot Net
Retail & Wholesale