The client requirements include a banner to implement on site, to add a little custom icon for properties on the Google map display, to add the price of the property in the pop-up of the Google map properties and many others.
Viooit.com is a property listing site. We have implemented a range of features in the website, including:
- Integrated the banner on the home page.
- Added a little custom icon for properties on the Google map display like any home icon image.
- Added the price of the property in the pop-up of the Google map properties and also checked it by adding the description.
- Added a pop-up which will open when user clicks on the add to favorites button on the property detail page. The pop-up contains a brief description of the property with a link button which redirect the users to the listing of the favorite properties.
- Added a small Viooit logo and say 'full profile' on the properties with 360 images and which will be listed first in the search results.
- Have provided the option to add the image in the site to the user and the thumbnail will show one of the image added by the user. If no image will be uploaded then the site logo will be visible in the thumbnail.
- Have implemented the option so that the user can add the properties on their own.
- Have added the Java logo with the text for downloading the Java plug-in for the site.
- Changed the design of the featured properties, such that the properties will be listed in the three categories of 'For Sale', 'For Rent' and 'Holiday Rentals' and in the single line limited to a particular number such that it fits the single line.
- Added two Google ad banners on either side of the web page.