The client approached us for redeveloping his website in CakePHP. HTML/CSS files for the same were provided from client's side.
The original website was in Drupal and we have redeveloped it in CakePHP. We also made few enhancements in the site's functionality. The site basically deals with the events and thank you items. It gives the customer a global platform to schedule meetings with the users by sending an invitation in three different designs through email or social media websites. After receiving invitation for the meeting, the recipient can accept or decline the invitation as per their choice. If recipient accepts the invitation then they get the event details in their provided email address.
After the event gets passed, the user(invitation sender) needs to confirm the presence of the recipient to the event, if he confirms his presence, then a thank you item (selected at the time of creating campaign- invitation) is sent to the respective recipient automatically and an amount will be deducted from the sender's account. If sender declines the presence of recipient in the event, then an email goes to the recipient telling him that sender has declined his presence.
If recipient was declined by mistake then he will follow the link present in this email that will take him to the site and this request will automatically reflect in the sender dashboard. This site consists of three type of users, all have different set of rights :- corporate users, individual users & merchants. We have integrated Mandrill API, Stripe payment gateway, Google Calendar API.
We added functionality to allow admin to do following -
- Manage the informative static content, featured merchants, our clients and testimonials on the homepage.
- View the request for custom vouchers/thank you item from the exclusive user type.
- Manage the categories of the thank you item.
- Add thank you items by selecting the category, uploading the image, description, price and location.
- Approve/reject the merchant registration request.
- Approve/reject the merchant thank you item/voucher submission.
- Add/edit/delete the content of the static pages.