How to Manage your eCommerce Magento Catalogue Display
“ Magento Catalogue System is becoming an important feature of Magento platform. Features like offline batch updates and private selling permissions etc. are making it more useful and subscribed eCommerce component. ”
By Geeta Tyagi
Advantages of Magento as an eCommerce platforms is not hidden from any developer. Create products and categories of your business, import & export your catalog data and set up cross-sells, up-sells, and related products.
The flexibility of the catalog system provides various options for the display of item and the import or export could even happen in batch updates offline.
Some important offerings from the Catalog management system of Magento are as:
- Private Sales including Events, Invitations and Category access permissions - Feature available to Enterprise Edition only
- Inventory Management with Backordered items, Minimum and Maximum quantities
- Batch Import and Export of catalog
- Batch Updates to products in admin panel
- Google Base Integration
- Simple, Configurable (e.g. size, color, etc.), Bundled and Grouped Products
- Virtual Products
- Downloadable/Digital Products
- Customer Personalized Products - upload text for embroidery, monogramming, etc.
Features of attributes & various store specifications makes Catalog Management system of Magento, a must have platform for your online promotion and brand visibility.
eCommerce Magento Catalogue Display
Catalog Management System of Magento