Website for Media 'Global Equity' Using
Drupal – Online Stock Forum
The client approached us with his existing website and asked us to do some functional changes to help the website work better.
According to client's requirements, we have added all the asked modules in his Drupal 6 CMS based website. Further, we have also added a huge list of users having different defined roles and access permission. During the user login process, authentication required from third party site. This website is having more than many user types, including: anonymous, authenticated, 2011AMSattendee, 2011AMSspeaker, 2011NECFexhibitor, 2011NECFissuer, 2011NECFprovider, 2011NECFspeaker, Admin, BoardMember, ChapterCoordinatorGEOmember, Issuer Plus Member, ProviderCoordinator, Staff, VirtualExhibitor etc. The well powered admin section can manage all the users, content and modules.
Additionally we have implemented the following modules in the website:
- OG Module Integration and configuration.
- Theme re-implementation according to the Drupal 6's standard.
- Developing & Integrating Third party login authentication module.
- Developing & Integrating Internal voting system.
- Integrating & configuring the Event Management Module.
- Content Management of the static pages.
- Content Views Management in front end as well as in administrator system.
- Integrating Upload Logo Module using Ajax Technology.
Media & Entertainment
I am extremely happy with the team. They do wonderful work.