The client wanted us to redesign his existing site and migrate it from Joomla to Drupal.
Montclare provides personalized Software-as-a-Service advisory services designed to help SaaS-based and non-SaaS-based software companies optimize their business models, improve revenues, control costs, and deliver world-class software.
We have created a new design with the look and feel of membership related design. Our designers have made the design to match the web 3.0 requirements. While on the other hand our developers have taken the backup of the existing Joomla website and created a dev environment for Drupal setup. They also have created the Drupal templates as per the new design approved by the client and implemented the same in the current one. We have used PHP, Drupal, MySQL, jQuery and Vidler API to migrate the site and have created various custom modules to help the purpose further more.
The website proffers following features and functionalities:
- Ability to offer advertising (and reporting) to our customers.
- Strong community building features and easy ability to contribute content, rate, label.
- Various levels of member "badges" and easy navigation to search other member profiles.
- A "company directory" of vendors of the industry which can be managed by each company. Members may also comment within each company listing.
- Retrieve and post RSS feeds and content from other sites in various locations throughout our site.
- Provide "premium members" access to people and documents not available to regular members.
- Leverage activity within social media platforms.
- We have implemented the new YouTube video uploading functionality on the site. Now site users can upload their own videos directly on YouTube. Our developers have integrated the Ubercart payment system in the website to carry out the online payment functionality.