Get 30 min. Free Consultation
- Our Work
- Industry Wise Work
I am really satisfied with the team SynapseIndia work. Highly knowledgeable developers have supported me at each level of development. They designed my website proportionately with the incorporation of crystal idea, innovative technology, and detailed knowledge. Throughout the project timeline, the team is always in communication with me, update me with the development process on a regular basis. They gratify my desire and convert my dream concept into existing website.
RUBEN BATISTASilicoon Troot Apps
Client approached with a requirement of designing & developing an iPhone application for NCBTMB exam preparation. The client asked that when a user gets registered with any school at "www.ncbtmbexamprep.org", he or she can use the application.
We have designed the Icon and splash screen and all inner screen designs and required Icons for the screens. We have shared our suggestions for the design. As the application targeted especially to the students, so, we have taken the colors scheme and elements as per the target audience. To make it more attractive we have kept the UI of the home screen like a bookshelf which is fully customized with custom controls. We have used color code schemes for ranking as well. Client was very appreciative with suggest UI implementation.
Using the app users can search for their schools and login into the school using their credentials provided by the admin. Once logged into the application a user can choose the category and view sample test papers/view video and documents. Users can take up demo tests. Apart from that;
- User will be notified once the actual test gets scheduled by the admin.
- User can appear in actual test using the application.
The app works as a study tool resource where students can review thousands of questions, assess their knowledge and develop test-taking skills.
With this app the end users have many options like:
- Take a complete pre-loaded160 question practice exam.
- Take an exam by specific category.
- Choose to study and test in specific subcategories.
Now let’s get in to the details of the app:
- The backend system for the application is already been developed. So in order to make the communication happen between the backend system and iPhone application, we have developed a middle layer between them. It has been very challenging for us to understand the already developed complete system and write API to be consumed in the mobile application for the same. In order to attract students, we have designed iPhone application screen and flow very attractive and smooth.
- Choose a program would display the list of categories, sub categories, topics and sub topics. Users would also be able to select the grade.
- Student’s dashboard would display the list of subjects/categories. Students on selecting a specific subject/category would be able to view the topics/sub category.
- Students would be able to tap on "learn" button for the listed subjects (Red book icon) and would open the learning resource files with a file types (video, PDF, word document and jpeg).
- Application would display “videos” menu item at the top right hand corner and on tapping, would redirect the student to the video guide created by the admin.
- Students on selecting a subcategory/topic would be able to view the chapters under the selected subcategory/topic.
- Students would be able to take a test of the main topic or subtopics.
- Topics and subtopics would have an icon “study”. Students on tapping the icon would open the website of the school in safari browser.
- Students would be able to take test on the selected topic/sub topic.
- Students would be provided with a screen where they would be able to enter/select the following:
- Difficulty level
- Total number of questions (Based on the selected difficulty level)
- Number of questions to include in the test
- Students on entering above details would be presented with questions one after another. Student on selecting the answers would be able to tap of finish button to submit their answers.
- Students would be able to preview their answers and confirm.
- Students would be able to quit/suspend a test. Students would also be able to flag a question.
- Students on submitting their answers would be able to view the number of right answers, percentage and a link to view their wrong answer along with the right option.
- Students would be able to view the summary page where the topics/subtopics would display the percentage scored.
- Students would be able to view the tests scheduled by the school and can take the test.
- Application would send push notification for tests scheduled by the schools.
- Submission of the application to App store.
Read more about our:Mobile App Development Services