The client approached us with a requirement designing and developing an image uploading & sharing platform.
“Beehive” is a platform similar to Pinterest, where users get a pinboard style photo-sharing platform, allowing users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. Users can browse other pinboards for images, "like" the photos, “comment” on them, “beehive” them and “download” them as well.
The look and feel of the site has been kept alike Pinterest. Colors like light orange, golden, black etc. were used to give it elusive presentation. The overall page presentation were finalized from the rough diagrams we have received from the client. Our designers have further furnished the design with creative elements. Once the PSDs were approved, we have converted those to into HTML and shared with the development team for further development. The logo was conceptualized at our end as well that symbolizes a beehive.
Attributes we have developed are as follows:
- Normal registration functionality along with Facebook registration
- User management
- Category management
- User Profile section
- Profile messages section
- Wall posting
- Files upload
- Facebook, Twitter and Linked-In API integration,
- Notification to Facebook and Twitter friends
- Project (widgets) setup process form
- Widget parts information for each contributed user
- Like, comments and Beehive buzz functionality for each widgets
- Mosaic view of each contributed parts (according to Pinterest's style)
- Contributed users listing
- Top rated user
The admin of the site can manage the following parts of the site:
- Projects (Photo themes)
- Profile field settings
- Reported content.
- System logs
- Selecting template type (There are two static template types horizontal & vertical)
- View invitee and invite more friends.
- Create similar project, voting, comments and share for right-side template and each part of projects.
PHP, Design HTML & CSS
Media & Entertainment