The client wanted us to develop a news website that would display all the latest happening in and around Australia.
On an outset the website possesses the following features and functionalities:
- Users can view top RSS feeds on the site.
- Users can register/login on the website and can also log-in using Facebook and Twitter.
- Users can view different categories. When the user clicks a category, a drop down menu must appear with sub categories.
- Logged-in user can create their profile where they can add RSS feeds from their favorite site. The user can display images and videos from RSS.
- Users can customize their own page by selecting feeds from those already present on the site and add their own RSS feeds. If the user types in the URL of the website they want to add, the RSS feed URL will be found and added to their page.
- Logged-in users can manage (drag & drop RSS feed widgets) and save them on their profile.
- Users can delete or add more RSS feed to their profile.
- "Share this" would be share this widget from share this site.
- "Like icon" would be a Facebook button on top of each page next to "share this" widget.
Media & Entertainment