The client wanted us to develop a dating site where members can get in touch with each other. Facebook connect, WordPress blog integration and integrating third party Comet Chat are few among the specific requirements.
TruConnection.com is one of a kind website allowing users to express their creative side and connect with people sharing similar taste and passion. The site has been designed at our end and we have used blue and black colors on gray to proffer some sophistication. The website design was been derived from the idea that it should appeal demographic section of 25 to 45. We have developed the site in PHP and integrated a WordPress blog into it. The admin of the site manages its static page content from his end.
- Users need to register with the website by paying a monthly subscription fee. However, Free Registration option is also available for initial users. Users can also log-in through their Facebook credentials. Registered users would be able to upload their articles and photos which would be displayed under library and darkroom. They are also able to view the articles posted by other users and can request for a photograph. On approval from the other user, a password would be sent using which the user can view the photograph of the user posted the particular article.
- User can search members by selecting the search criteria and also be able to chat with the other user, send messages and follow them on the site. The third party Comet chat has also been integrated allowing the registered users to chat with each other.
- There is also an internal message system "Inbox, Sent, Trash" user can send the internal message to another user. The there is some folders to view the received, sent and deleted message (Inbox, Sent, Trash). User can "Follow" the other users and when he writes or upload anything then he can get alert about that posting. There is Blog on the website using the third party WordPress blog.
- There is an "Admin Panel" to manage the website users, photos and testimonials.
- Admin can add a new user, update the existing user and activate/deactivate the users from the user listing.
- The backend manager can also delete and de-activate / activate the photos uploaded by the users.
- He/she can update the testimonial that are displaying at the home page both side.
- Chat setting and other settings remain under the control of the administrator; while he/she can also broadcast the emails to the users.