Welcome to the exciting world of possibilities on offer from SharePoint development services! Now, with SharePoint 2013 being around, and a list of its successful predecessors, you are not alone who have decided to tryout the platform that has rendered inequitable control and means of collaboration to its subscribers.
If a third-party poll conducted last year has anything to show us about the success of SharePoint, it says, more than 50% of major companies who use this platform that comes from the stable of Microsoft to meet their intranet needs. And that’s not all! If Microsoft - the maker of the SharePoint- is to be believed, more than 78% of Fortune 500 companies use SharePoint today! Believe in Microsoft or the other stat, there’s already a validation behind the reason you have decided to give SharePoint a try!
It’s a Versatile Platform
SharePoint is like other web application platform that you may be already using – just with an added zing in the form of additional flexibility and lots of features, all in combination making it a wonderfully versatile platform for you to collaborate, share, coordinate and make better decisions for your organization.
A Microsoft Office-like interface, lots of integration possibilities, and easy scalability makes business from all around the globe to subscribe to services of experts in SharePoint Development from India and other parts of the world.
What the newer, sleeker SharePoint 2013 Offers?
1. Cloud App Model: The app that you take from Cloud App Model will be self contained pieces of SharePoint elements. These elements can be like website pages, lists, work-flows and so on. The app may have few or no dependencies on other software, platform or device, but enable you with a world of flexible options.
2. Enhancement in Core Platform: In order to make its cloud-based architecture more useful, Microsoft has worked on its SharePoint platform with meticulous detail. An enhanced core now offers more flexibility to the user and enhances the speed of workflow.
3. Improved Search: User will gain access of all their search result with the availability of rich result framework. There have been many other enhancements made in the search functionality of SharePoint that would support custom content processing service.
4. Machine Translation for maximized utility: Working with the data now becomes a breeze with the enhanced application services of the new SharePoint. It has integrated a Machine Translation Service that works to translate documents and sites to be broadcast in multiple languages. A new access model is designed to convert the files and stream them according to user-specific format and demand. There are enhancements for Excel and Access Services as well.
5. Easy Social Communication: SharePoint now also makes it easy for employees and business owners to be able to socialize with the people on the other platform and collaborate with almost on the fly! The social community integration feature allows users to find people of similar interest and share the information easily. And that’s not all! SharePoint 2013, like its predecessors, is ahead of its time. The ever-so-ready list of new releases render users the freedom to be in tandem with the evolution that makes collaboration easy and an organizational set-up a dynamic and interesting place to be in.
Hire an Expert: have the best by your side
No matter how many advance features and facilities that a technology brings you, a tool is of no use until it gets into hands of a craftsman. Likely, you need an expert SharePoint Development Company to make best use of the platform that calls for sufficient know-how and experience. So, contact a SharePoint expert who -
- Has Microsoft Certification for ensuring authenticity and quality of service
- Works on process-driven project delivery system
- Carries proven experience in SharePoint design/development and hosting
- Features a complete post-implementation service/maintenance channel
Have more to ask?
If you still have questions over the reasons that make SharePoint such an interesting platform; or want to know how SharePoint be of great help in easing your intra-organization collaboration and make information exchange so much easier - let us know! We are just a call/email away!