Positive customer experience matters the most in business and it would be the key business differentiator for many years to come. Fortune brands and their business leaders, customer service professionals, and business entrepreneurs across the globe, share their personal opinion when it comes to researching and analyzing ways of getting a competitive benefits in the marketplace. The same effort found a great reflection in the Apple’s modus operandi in the concluding WWDC last year.
With the proclamation of iOS 10 globally, Apple created a fool-proof strategy to electrify its customer experience & made a memorable impression in the open market. No doubt, it’s not achievable without the prompt support of a reputed Swift app development company and their innovative professionals.
Let’s take a brief look at the outstanding resources and services made available by the company in its updated IDE (Integrated Development Environment), i.e. Xcode 8.0 to support the development and deployment of iOS 10 compatible apps.
1. Extensions for Source Editor: Latest Extensions offer powerful commands in the Xcode Editor menu. It can be used prominently in order to modify texts and selection areas. Swift app developers having in-depth knowledge of latest extensions are quite efficient in the use of Xcode Source Editor Extension . They can use it impressively in the iOS Application and finally make it more user attentive and business-centric.
2. Enhanced Interface: Migration to auto layout is quite easier in comparison to built-in Interface Builder. There is no need to create implicit constraints. The interface also provides zoom in and zoom out feature across iOS, tvOS, and watchOS. It allows a completely restructured workflow for working with trait variations like size classes, and also supports UI designing in terms of a certain device size.
3. Runtime Sanitizers: Xcode blessed with the finest thread Sanitizer feature. Using this feature, Swift developers would be able to use compiler instrumentation and monitor written codes impressively. This will also help in detecting and eradicating data bugs in Swift or Objective-C programs. This feature also helpful in order to find out memory corruption errors.
4. Solid Static Analyzer: It has great potential to check out nullability violations at both aggressive and less aggressive modes. The more aggressive mode analyze violations in all calls. It stays active mode dynamically for new projects. The less aggressive mode inspects for nullability issues in calls to project headers.
5. Playgrounds: Xcode supported Playgrounds targeted at macOS will now actively support with open-source Swift toolchains. Moreover, Playgrounds targeting iOS or tvOS will completely rely on Xcode 8.0 toolchain.
These aforementioned features enable swift developers to create outstanding iOS-10 mobile apps. If you are looking for a professional Swift developer/team, then hire a reputed Swift App Development Company India and create a custom-designed app.