The client approached us with his PSDs of a website that would work as a healthcare dialogue expert and he wanted us to use Joomla as the core technology.
Verilogue is on a global mission to improve communication between patients and physicians. It presents innovative methods to overcome the obstacles preventing patients from achieving full empowerment through knowledge, understanding and action. The client shared the design PSDs with us and we have converted them into HTML and have managed the tasks:
- Creation of Joomla template (since latest Joomla support multiple template at a time, so to integrate the provided design, here we have created 3 templates and according to the required layout, admin can create article pages).
- To manage the counter that counts the downloaded items at the homepage we have integrated a web service. The web service was provided by the client.
- The follow us area reflects the latest tweet about the company. We have enabled the functionality.
- We have created a custom component to manage the dynamic logos and the news at the website for both the admin as well as the frontend part.
- There are some forms that we have managed the form submission part where we have integrated a third party tool called marketo tool.
- We have created a custom component to manage the resources related data and in the front-end we have to integrated some filters with paging. This was a complex work to develop the paging functionality according to client provided design which is totally different form Joomla’s pagination functionality.
Design HTML & CSS