The client came to us with a requirement of developing a website against his business. Client's company offers training on various disciplines and he wanted to have an online forum where he can manage his business processes and offer his end users to be able to enquire and avail any courses.
Parker Administrative Training (www.parkertraining-me.com) is an independent firm providing various training courses in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Established by experienced individuals in the Middle East, the company provides a range of courses to our clients both individuals and corporate.
We have developed the website using PHP and MySQL5. The frontend of the site offers tactical information about various courses; while the backend allows the admin to keep a firm grip on the website and its various parameters. An end user can see the list of courses offered by the company under the "Courses" tab and can post queries about the courses that suites them. Admin can create, edit, view and delete the courses as well as can update the brochure and can also print certificate for the trainees.
The "Corporate Enquiry" form is an option available to post a query about a training or skill enhancing program. The home page proffers information on discounts that a user (individual or corporate) can avail on bookings. A Download Link has been given for the subscribed or paid members, to download the course materials directly from the site.
The backend administrator can grant the user various access levels depending upon their type of subscription and he/she can also delete them from the system whenever necessary. The "Manage Enquiry" module let the admin to post/view enquires. Once an enquiry gets finalized, its status is being changed to "Awarded" and when it is "Awarded", it starts reflecting on the list of other enquires in the section meant for individual or corporate on the basis of type (individual or corporate) of enquiry. Employees having access to "Manage Corporate" and "Manage Individual" section will further look into the posted enquiry request.
Now let’s get into a little detail about the website and its functionalities:
FRONT END FEATURES: SALES PERSON
A sales person can enjoy the following accessibilities on the site:
- View Enquiry: Can list the pages and view the detail.
- There are two lists, one of Individuals and one of companies/corporate.
- A sales person can select which list he wants to view and work on from a drop down.
- Process the enquiry and add comment: A sales person will process the added enquiry and will update the status 'Open', 'Closed', 'Awarded'.
- Can add a comment against each enquiry.
- Manage Participant: Functionality to manage the participant Add/Remove during the process of enquiry
- Manage Course: Sales person can add/remove the courses during the process of an enquiry
- Enquiry convert into client: Once the client enquiry will be awarded the enquiry will be converted into a client
BACK END FEATURES: ADMINISTRATOR
The admin has been empowered with the following abilities:
- Manage Access Modules: Functionality to access permission of the modules.
- Manage Courses: Functionality to manage (view/add/edit/delete) the course.
- Search / Filter Enquiry: Enquiry will be search on the basis of date range, status.
- Generate Certificate: PDF will be generated in pre-define format.
- Invoice Number will be generate on certain algorithm.
- Manage Client: Functionality to manage (view/add/edit/delete) the client.
- View Enquiry Status: View Enquiry status and can update the same. Sales person view enquiry may be replicated.
- Login time report: Admin can view the login, logout time of all the sales person and receptionist.