Client has a website "www.phillipstherapy.com" which required some minor maintenance. There were few updates to be done regarding text formatting, redoing links to map quest for office locations and the addition of a page with a couple of PDF files that can easily be downloaded. Further the client also wanted to optimize the content as per search engine's basic.
We have added new pages to the website and also have updated existing contents. We have added Google Map in place of map quest for the office addresses. We have also updated keywords and Meta tag contents on various pages as our search engine optimization activity. We have added PDF files to be downloaded directly from the website.