The client approached SynapseIndia to create a website that would help users in learning multiple languages.
Client wanted us to design and develop a website that would help end users to learn multiple languages. It has been designed in such a way so that it can have an inspiring design for each language and reflect exclusivity. Keeping all the requirements in mind we have created the design to highlight the main features that the client provides to the users. Overall, we have delivered a professional and user-friendly design.
On the other hand, our developers have carried out the following tasks:
- Installed it on the basic WordPress CMS.
- Embedded registration and login functionality. Users can login to the system using their Facebook credentials. Once a user logins with his/her Facebook credentials, the system will capture their information and register them as a site user automatically.
- Created the functionality to import multiple levels, multiple lessons with multiple character, character definition, word, word definition, sound file path etc.
- Developed a news section.
- Created a blog for the site.
- Created functionality to auto share the lesson to user Facebook timeline automatically whenever user click on start button to start learning.
- Created functionality to set the theme color, section color, header banner, ad banner for every languages.
- Created functionality to set the translated value for each language name and home page language list content.
- The admin can create lesson and chapters by importing standardized CSV format which is having data for following parameters: Character, Character Definition, Patch for Character sound file, word, word definition, path for word sound file etc.
- A course is divided into Levels. Each Level has a number of Lessons within the Level. Lessons can be one per level or multiple.
- Each word is presented in 2 languages – the user language and language being learned.
- For each and every click on "Start" button, application will post an automatic update to user's Facebook wall/timeline.
- Users can save their progress manually and we will keep this tracked in our DB.
All these and more, made it a perfect tool to learn multiple languages online.