Nowadays, most of the people armed with portable devices. Many computer hardware manufacturers get noticed people are more inclined towards android tablets and smart-phones. Android tablet is light weight, portable, inexpensive and easily available in the open market, while its computing capacity is quite fast and effective for daily tasks such as website browsing, email and Facebook.
That is why Google Android OS became the most famous among the tablet manufacturers. The Android OS is open sourced, and largely adopted by the Android Tablet Application Development Professionals. The latest release version is 6.0, Marshmallow introduced with the advanced features of Night Mode, fingerprint and Adaptable Storage Device details. Here is the list of some important features of Android tablet PC, you should consider before buying a tablet PC:
1. Processor: It is the heart of any computing device. Average tablets install 1.0 GHz processor, but it should be recommended for you to buy a tablet PC with at least of 2.0 GHz processor for better performance.
2. Screen Size: The normal display sizes are 7 inch and 10 inch. It actually depend on your needs. If you would like to use tablet device at home for internet surfing and watching videos then you should buy a large screen. On the other hand, if you want to carry your tablet everywhere, then you should go with 7 inch tablet.
3. OS version: Android 5.0 and 5.1 Lollipop are the most popular version of Android. It is especially known to be faster than previous versions. Recently, the new version of android 6.0 Marshmallow has been released but still it is not popular among the users.
4. Random Access Memory (RAM), Storage, and SD slot: 512 MB RAM is good, but high configuration tablets come with 2 GB memory. Internal storage of the device varies from 2GB to 32 GB or more. But, often they come with external SD card slots that supports up to 64 GB.
5. Internet 3G and Wi-Fi Support: This is also depends on your use. If you will carry your tablet PC all the time, you need to buy 3G supported version. You can also explore the Internet for getting various information at various places since many public libraries, coffee shops, and airports offers free public Wi-Fi hotspot services.
6. Camera and Video recording: The Android's tablet camera is important for you various aspects. The picture and video quality of the tablet depends on its pixel value. Higher the Pixel value, better the picture quality. Front camera is required for video chat whereas rear camera is important for capturing the unforgettable moment of life. Also, you need to check if it supports 720 HD or Full HD video recording.
7. Battery Strength: The main fuel of your device is its battery power. How long does the battery last? Android tablets with 3000 mAh power supports 10 hours of web surfing, watching movie, and listening facilities for you.
Additionally, you should also check the connectivity system and ports like USB support, Bluetooth, 4G (LTE), NFC, and HDMI output. Many other features are usually offered as default features for the latest Android tablet PCs. Before buying your Android tablet PC, you should explore various internet websites that offer adequate information and technical specifications of the device.